Sorry - am not well at the moment at all - can't speak at all. You already knew of my absence tomorrow, but there is a chance I will not be here Friday also. I will do my best to be better by Friday, but just in case I am not, here is what I want you to have finished by next week:
1. Anything that you have not done yet that should have been done by last week
2. The chapter 10 questions I left for you in the last post
3. Read chapter 11. Complete ALL focus questions and ALL chapter review questions.
Please please PLEASE email me or post a comment to this post if you have ANY questions at all or get stuck on anything at all.
The email address to send your questions to is lizrcarpenter@gmail.com
I will not be near a computer tonight or for most of tomorrow unfortunately but post your questions and I will answer them ASAP.
My apologies once again guys - this week has been a bit of a write-off!! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment